Since brothers Carl and Frank Cardaci purchased their first truck in 1968 and officially incorporated Centurion in 1971, the CFC Group has grown significantly.
- CFC Group acquires partnership with Atlas Copco to distribute construction equipment through its network.
- Centurion opens premises in Mackay, Brisbane, Emerald and Adelaide.
- Underground Services Australia and Cape Crushing & Earthmoving merge to become Cape, a provider of world class solutions to businesses operating in the resources, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
- Centurion buys the trailing assets of McAleese and expands nationally.
- CFC Group acquires Redstar a specialist fixed-speed diesel equipment company providing generators, compressors, welders, lighting towers, distribution boards, parts & servicing to many of Australia’s largest mining, construction, industrial, rental and government organisations.
- CFC Group completes the purchase of Cape Crushing and Earthmoving.
- CFC Group purchase the remaining shares of Underground Services Australia.
- Construction Equipment Australia becomes single franchise focused and changes its trading name to JCB Construction Equipment Australia.
- New $40m purpose built freight terminal opened in Hazelmere, Perth.
- CFC Equipment acquires remaining shares in Construction Equipment Australia and drops the CFC Equipment brand.
- Centurion acquires Brambles Northwest operations.
- CFC Equipment establishes Adelaide operation and acquires shareholding in Construction Equipment Australia. CFC and CEA appointed as the JCB Distributor for Australia.
- CFC Group acquires 50% shareholding in Underground Services Australia.
- Cape Crushing was founded by Leanne & Mike Heddon.
- Underground Services Australia is established by Peter Rowles, initially focusing on the installation of gas mains in built up areas.
- Construction Equipment Australia Pty Ltd (CEA) is established by Kevan Wacey and 5 partners.
- CFC Equipment is established and begins trading in used equipment.
- After picking up several transport contracts, the founders decided to incorporate Centurion Transport Co Pty Ltd.
- Brothers Frank and Carl Cardaci commence a partnership in transport, purchasing a used truck with the aim of reselling.