EnvironmentWe recognise that our businesses have a responsibility to protect the environment in which we operate. We need be environmentally aware and continually search for ways to minimise our impact on the environment.
We do this by:
- Utilisation of equipment and materials that are environmentally friendly
- Encouraging employee participation through training and awareness
- Controlling and minimising pollution
- Ensuring the safe disposal of waste
- Identifying and controlling environmental risks
- Complying with legal requirements and voluntary commitments
Our systems and policies are designed to assess, minimise and continually improve any impact made during our operations.
Our businesses are either accredited or working towards ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System accreditation.
CCF Earth Awards
Underground Services' commitment to the environment was recognised in 2008 when they were awarded the Western Australian Civil Contractors Federation Earth Award for excellence in civil construction.